Saturday 2 January 2010

Misi Monday returns

In an effort to promote other crafters this year, as well as my Folksy Friday feature, I am also reintroducing Misi Monday. I hope by picking different themes each week I will be able to pick a wide range of sellers for you to meet.



My theme today is going to be cats!






I love this drawing, by Merlin57, the eyes certainly hold your attention.............






and how about this bag for my fellow knitting crafters......... from Roseland bags.................





then I spotted these lovely finger puppets by With Hugs and Kisses, sure to keep a little one happy for a while!




and finally how cute are these Stray Cats by More Cake Designs.



.........this has recently been listed since I did the blog for today, but I thought is was so cute for a little girl I had to mention it also. It is a reversable pinafore dress by Heathers Treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment