Friday 22 January 2010

Folksy Friday

To continue with my theme, this weeks picks are based on green.




This print of an original painting by Vintage Twist is such a lovely image.




For the cat lovers, how about this Green Bubble Millefiori Cat by Quernus Crafts.



I love this heart lampwork necklace that is in my shop!



Here we have a lovely Emerald green velvet messanger bag by Clouded Yellow, sure to have enough room for all your bits and pieces.




I love this green and brown flowers brooch, using knot work by Blossom.
Other Folksy Friday blogs to look at, some new contributors this week:-
BeadyPool - Brooches
Your Special Delivery - gifts for men
Natalie Wilson - Lost in the Forest!
CakesKnits and Cosies - Our furry friends
Niche Handmade - Print and pattern
linziloop - Let there be light!
Minifelts - Buttons





11 comments:

  1. Oh that bag is to die for - beautiful and I love your lampwork necklace. Gorgeous picks Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these items, even though green is not my fav colour I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is gorgeous and I really like the print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous items, love the print & the heart necklace is delicious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks - love the necklace and cute cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I love Quernus Crafts' work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choices! That print is very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all gorgeous items!You have a lovely blog and thanks for stopping by!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  9. This colour combination really works.

    ReplyDelete