Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year and Secret Santa Gifts

Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope it is happy, healthy and successful for everyone.



I have a few thank yous to make in this post for some lovely Secret Santa presents.




The first is to Simon of Wood Tattoos, from the UK Craft Forum for this lovely festive wooden bucket of bathroom accessories. It was beautifully packaged and when I opened it, it contained a loofah, pumice stone, nail brush and small mirror. The package also contained a couple of candles in my favourite colour purple! The pattern of mistletoe and holly was lovely and the Christmas pud on the mirror is great. I have never received any pyrography work before.....so if you haven't either pop over to his website and take a look.









The second is to Ali of MagicMakingHands on Misi for a wonderful package of goodies. I received a lovely folding book, thinking of using this for photos; a bookmark full of purple beads, my favourite colour; a heart shaped notepad, ideal for the new handbag; and a colourful bag charm, this so reminds me of disco balls, I think it is great. Ali has lots of lovely items in her shop to treat yourself to.








My final Secret Santa present was from Sue from Over The Rainbow on Folksy who sent me this wonderful brooch and mittens. They will both be perfect with my new coat! Unfortunately, the mittens are slightly too big, not Sue's fault as she didn't know who she was making for, but as they are so lovely I plan to adjust them so I can wear them :-) With this cold weather it may be worth taking a look at her shop to treat yourself to a pair too!









My final thank you is to my blog friend Michela who sent me these wonderful foil lined beads from Italy, in my favourite colours of purple and green. You spoilt me and I can't wait to make them into something :-)








Thank you all for your wonderful gifts, wishing you all a successful 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorraine! Glad you like your tiny gift!
    Happy New Year! all the best to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete