Saturday 9 January 2010

The joy of reading!

In between crafting I love to read. I always have a book on the go, sometimes having more time to read then others! My favourite books are those that have a mystery or twist in the plot and nothing too soppy.










However, I love to try new authors as well and some books that I have enjoyed over the last year have come from the Richard & Judy book club lists. Ones I can recommend are:-


"No Time for Goodbye" by Linwood Barclay



"The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards



The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

I am also very lucky to work with two colleagues who also enjoy reading and we pass on books between each other. I was introduced to my current read this way which is "Girl Missing" by Tess Gerritson, a thriller writer.






As a book reader you are always looking for something to mark your page and what better way then a lovely bookmark. Yesterday, I made these, which are now available in my shops.



It would be an ideal Valentines Present for the Book Lover!!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely bookmarks! Tess Gerritson is one of my fav authors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty bookmarks, I used to read loads before we had our son. x

    ReplyDelete