Thursday 7 January 2010

Advertising Prize

I have been lucky enough to win a feature and a months free advertising on the wonderful blog Haptree and me.




It couldn't have been better timing as I want to focus on my online sales this year through my own website and my stores on the two handmade craft sites of Folksy and Misi.





My plans are to update my stores with lots of new items during the coming weeks, offering a variety of jewellery, bookmarks, bag charms and watches. I will also be focusing on making items for Valentines Day and Mothers Day which fall in the next couple of months.



As well as a great blog to follow, Haptree and me also has a shop on Folksy. Here is a couple of my favourite items, this jewellery kit , I love the giraffes image on this one................




or how about this small purse, I love the russian dolls design.





If you would like the chance to be as lucky as me and win a months free advertising. How can you say no to that offer? Then pop over to Haptree and me's blog now and enter for next month.









1 comment: