Thursday 20 August 2009

Trollbead box and Bold Heart Necklace



I am a collector of Trollbeads and over time my collection has grown. I have treated myself to this handmade box made of Maple to keep them in. The first level has rods to keep the beads on, the next two levels have 24 sections each to keep beads and the bottom level has sections to keep completed bracelets and necklaces. I have bought it direct from the man who makes them in America, so now have to wait for it to arrive in the post......I really can't wait to sort out my collection!



This is the Bold Heart necklace that I made yesterday, more chunky than my normal jewellery but I really like the bold design. I have listed it in my shops http://www.folksy.com/items/57420-Bold-Heart?shop=yes







More supplies arrived in the post this morning so hopefully I will get some time to craft later, a big pile of ironing has my name on it first!!

1 comment:

  1. Trollbeads is unique jewellery. Each bead has its own little history, taking its inspiration from mythology, astrology, fairy tales, fauna, flora, cultural diversity, and last but certainly not least, in the familiar things of everyday living.
    trollbeads

    ReplyDelete