Tuesday 25 August 2009

I've been tagged and an award!

Michela from the Little secrets from my garden forwarded to me two tags, the first from Cal at Cosy Corner to do the following

blog 6 random things about myself...the rules


1) Link to the person who tagged you


2) Post the rules on your blog


3) Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself


4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them


5) Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog...




and here are the random things about myself:-

1) I am a twin

2) favourite colours are purple and green

3) I am a trollbead collector

4) favorite food is roast potatoes......drool, drool

5) keep tropical fish

6) I hate spiders



the second tag was from Bekimarie at The ramblings of an everyday mummy who asked me to list 5 things that make me feel fabulous*beautiful*sexy ...... not sure this is me but here goes


1) fab jewellery

2) wearing a dress, only own 2 everyday ones and a couple of little black dresses!

3) pretty perfume

4) receiving flowers, I do get them sometimes :-)

5) getting a lie in, not nearly as often as I'd like!




I have just received this award from Michela at http://littlesecretsfrommygarden.blogspot.com/

with the instruction to list my current 5 obsessions

1 ) forums

2) blogging

3) trollbeads

4) crafting

5) sons homework......don't ask!

I am going to pass this award and tags on to the following lovely people, however, I do know that time is precious so please feel under no obligation.....but we would all love to find out more about you!

Kelso Kreations

Mad about bags

Blonde Design

Knitwits Nonsense

Lej - jewellery

Knitz and Bitz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to play! And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont get the awards thing but thanks anyway!:-)

    ReplyDelete