Friday 23 July 2010

Folksy Friday

My Folksy Friday selection today is on the July Jesters and blue, as I have been so busy at work I haven't been able to do a feature this week on the clubs listings......

Damselfly Gemma 1 Accidental Vix 2
Lemonade and Lamingtons 3 J Austen Jewellery Design 4
Imogen's Imagination 5 Carols Crafts 6
Just click on the pictures to go to the items.


Top: Damselfly Gemma ~~ Accidental Vix
Middle: Lemonade and Lamingtons ~~ J Austen jewellery design
Botton: Imogen's Imagination ~~ Carols Crafts

Have a good weekend everyone.


7 comments:

  1. What a coincidence - I was just looking in Damsselflygemmas shop before coming here and chatting with Accidentalvix on Twitter - & they're the top 2 in your FF! Really lovely choices. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my heart pendant. It looks great amongst your other wonderful blue picks. I love Sophie's little hat and Lisa's mug cosy- I'm lucky enough to own a lovely burnt orange one!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choices especially Gemma's beautiful heart and the mug warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices, and thank you so very much for choosing my mug cosy!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gemma - your pendant is gorgeous and xx for your lovely comment about the cosy!
    @MissBohemia - xx to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Apatite and Agate Heart Necklace - with its own druzy cave of quartz crystals. Your other choices are lovely - I adore the mug cosy and the lovely little hat! Just need to go the the races to wear it (on a cold day, so I can take my cosy mug of tea with me!)

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, such wonderful picks, especially all together. I love the hat :-)

    Sam x (A Simple Melody)

    ReplyDelete