Saturday 24 January 2009

First Ever Blog!!



This is my first ever attempt at a Blog.......hopefully as the weeks pass I will learn how to add all the bits that I would like to have. When I started with my handmade jewellery little did I realise I would need to become both a photographer and computer expert. I only wish I was, more like stumbling around in the dark!






I have been making some items for Valentines Day and have added some to my own online shop found at http://www.fairlygirly.com/. My work can also be seen on the two wonderful handmade craft sites.....Folksy.com and Misi.me.uk.






































































































































































































































































1 comment: