Friday 13 February 2009

Beautiful Valentines Gifts

Having been shopping today, everyone was rushing about getting their Valentine a gift for tomorrow. It would have been far easier to have stayed at home and bought some of the wonderful handmade gifts on http://www.misi.me.uk/. Here is some of my favourites:-



How about this Love Monkey from The Haven Studios, so cute!




or how about this beautiful fused glass bowl by Blue Fairy Designs.




......and how good do these look, my mouth is watering just looking at them from Cocoapod





The fabric on this heart is so pretty, you could hang it anywhere, by Madaboutbags



and don't forget the card.....Left-Handed Blonde has some lovely ones in her shop.
To all the jewellery makers including myself.......the choice was so fantastic I am not going to single anyone out this time but direct everyone to the jewellery section of Misi.me.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment