Saturday 12 February 2011

Stylish blogger award


I am pleased to accept this award from the wonderful,

~~~~~

There are 4 things that you have to do. They are as follows...

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
~~~

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
~~~
My favourite colours are purple and green.
~~~
I have a twin brother.
~~~
My favourite curry is chicken tandorri masala.
~~~
We keep tropical fish.
~~~
I am told I live with a hunk! (That's what he said and isn't expecting me to put)
~~~
Use to do Archery.
~~~
Love birds, especially owls and long-tailed tits.
~~~

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

This seems quite alot to award to me!
I know not everybody likes doing these, so I will not
be offended if you don't wish to carry it on.
~~~
In no particular order:-


4.The final thing to do is to let everyone nominated know that they have the award and tell them the details!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. What a lovely you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4 is to tell people! sorry I missed putting it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to say congratulations to you for your award and for passing it on to me. You will have seen that I commented on blog awards in my last post, so hope that is OK, but I still thank you kindly for the lovely thought!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentines Day to My Lovely Bloggy Sweetheart! Love Annie ♥*:•.♥

    Congratulations and thank you! I love reading peoples factoids!

    ReplyDelete